Benefits of Private Session Instruction
Each client is their own unique puzzle. We believe there is no one "right or wrong" way to create the fitness plan to help you overcome chronic pain, improve posture, enhance your athletic performance or attain and maintain ultimate wellness.
Overall private private training significantly benefit those who are new to any service, giving the client the ability to target exactly what they need to improve or strengthen while greatly reducing their chances of getting injured
Private Instruction enables the student to:
- Learn according to your strength and pace (visual, kinesthetic, or auditory) without being rushed/pressured to keep pace with a group
- Have a customized plan created for your unique needs
- Incorporate a wider range of therapeutic modalities, equipment and techniques that work for you and your lifestyle
- Minimize risk of injury
- Increase strength and flexibility in less time
- Develop the skill set necessary to excel at their chosen sport and/or fitness activities and, most of all
- Strengthen the innate healing system of their body
When you work privately with Deb, you'll have the the ability to learn the corrective exercises, poses and positions without feeling rushed or pressured to keep up with a group. By creating individual plans we can accurately target exactly what our clients should work.
We are able to customize your training plan, and can incorporate a wide range of techniques, equipment and proven scientific approaches to create a healthy spirit, mind and body which ultimately helps our clients get the most benefit out of their lessons.
We offer our students a safe environment to learn, push and stretch their trust in the healing process, because with private instruction, we get to know YOU! Partnering one-on-one gives both the instructor a better sense of what the client can and cannot do and therefore can recommend what should be worked on and to what extent. In group lessons the trainer does not have the ability to work with each member to gauge their personal level, which increases the possibility of injury when they attempt positions or poses above their abilities.